Associate Internal Sales Director - CoreApply Location Greenwood Village, Colorado Workplace Flexibility Hybrid Date posted 08/29/2023 Job ID R.0042396
Grow your career with a growing organization
Whether they’re helping people reach their long-term financial goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every associate contributes to changing the lives of those we serve for the better. When it comes to job satisfaction, that’s hard to beat. And from a personal satisfaction perspective, you’ll enjoy the freedom to support causes that matter to you and experience a truly inclusive work environment. Your future starts now.
The primary responsibility of the Associate Internal Sales Director – Core (AISD) is to become an integral member of the core market sales through assisting the Internal Sales Desk (wholesalers) in meeting or exceeding sales goals. The primary goal of an AISD is to learn and grow into the Internal Sales Director (internal wholesaler) role.
Empower offers a supportive training program to help individuals learn Empower’s 401k offering as well as advancement into further sales roles.
What you will do:
- Results Based Competitor: The drive and resilience to be capitalistic with all constituent advisors, TPA, plan sponsors through tasks and interactions
- Indicators of Success: Passing of SIE, Series 6 & 63, and state licenses required within corporate established timelines. Play proactive role in your development and desire to achieve promotion into ISD role where you become the assigned internal wholesaler for a specific territory or territories
- Consultative Sales Skills: Active listening with intuition to rephrase to ensure message was heard correctly to provide secondary, open-ended questions; and deliver a clear and accurate result
- Methodical and Strategic Planning: Ability to provide structure in schedule to prioritize relationships to gain the most value from each interaction
- Resourcefulness: Inquisitive and investigative nature to understand the subject to gain credibility quickly with new constituents
- Support through processing proposals and paperwork, ensuring excellence in data management and communicating between internal departments
- Proficiency in consultative selling, data analysis, ownership of tasks
- Illustrate understanding of financial industry & ability to learn key facts about Empower 401k products
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field preferred
REGISTRATIONS / CERTIFICATIONS / LICENSING REQUIRED:
- FINRA 6 & 63 registrations required within corporate established timelines
- FINRA fingerprinting required upon hire
What will set you apart:
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and prioritize
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organizational & Disciplined Execution: Structured approach to applying planning to daily activities to ensure consistent, cohesive follow-through of issue resolution; allowing for a proactive approach to relationship-building and lead generation
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of the job. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. You will be evaluated in part based on your performance of the responsibilities and/or tasks listed in this job description. You may be required perform other duties that are not included on this job description. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
What we offer you
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings – 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 6%), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire – including a paid time off program plus ten paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time — 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs – including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
Base Salary Range$41,100.00 - $56,550.00
The salary range above shows the typical minimum to maximum base salary range for this position in the location listed. Non-sales positions have the opportunity to participate in a bonus program. Sales positions are eligible for sales incentives, and in some instances a bonus plan, whereby total compensation may far exceed base salary depending on individual performance. Actual compensation offered may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer.
Equal opportunity employer • Drug-free workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age (40 and over), race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, religion, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law.
***For remote and hybrid positions you will be required to provide reliable high-speed internet with a wired connection as well as a place in your home to work with limited disruption. You must have reliable connectivity from an internet service provider that is fiber, cable or DSL internet. Other necessary computer equipment, will be provided. You may be required to work in the office if you do not have an adequate home work environment and the required internet connection.***